Please Note that NFTWARDS currently does not respond to ‘Do Not Track’ requests. Normally browsers these days come with a setting known as ‘Do Not Track’ which signals to the SaaS Platform that a User chooses or wishes not to be tracked.
1. Information NFTWARDS gathers itself. When you sign up/in our Services or at any other prompted time, basic Personal Data that we may collect from you, includes but would not be limited to, your first, middle, last and maiden name, e-mail and mailing addresses, social media addresses, Contact numbers, addresses of Ethereum or other Blockchain or Crypto assets (“Assets”), login details (Username and password for the SaaS Platform), phone number, unique device ID number, or any other form of data that is ancillary to any of the data mentioned herein.
Note: NFTWARDS DOES NOT collect the private key recovery phrase of your wallet in any manner or form, NFTWARDS informs you to refrain from uploading or mentioning it anywhere.
2. Information provided by the User. NFTWARDS may gather all and/or any information that you knowingly opt to disclose, which may include but would not be limited to:
We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service that may or may not state that Personal Data is being collected.
3. List of information NFTWARDS automatically gathers. NFTWARDS may be using tools or technologies that gather or collect information relating to your technological equipment, browsing actions and patterns on its own. This includes but is not limited to information collected by:
4. Children. NFTWARDS does not intend to, and nor does it undertake to collect Personal Data belonging to children below the age of 13. If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not attempt to use or register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, a screen or user name that functions as online contact information, a persistent identifier that can be used to recognize a User over time and across different websites or online services, social security number, photograph, video, or audio file, where such file contains a child’s image or voice or email address, Geolocation information sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town.
6. Use of Personal Data. Personal Data that we collect is aimed to be used for your benefit. Accordingly, it may be used in a number of ways:
NFTWARDS may also create anonymised or aggregated data based on the Personal Data collected from its users. However, this data does not contain personal information or contact details of the User such as their name, address, e-mail ID and more. Anonymised or aggregated data is collected to determine and examine the general usage patterns of our Services, which in turn enable us to enhance the content of our Services, improve the experience of our Users and tailoring our Services in general to fit the ever-changing and ever-growing needs of Users.
9. Accessibility of Personal Data. NFTWARDS allows its Users to have access to, edit and delete their Personal Data for multiple reasons via the SaaS Platform. The Marketing or promotional notifications or related communication sent by us to our Users can also be opted out of at any time the User wishes to as provided on the SaaS Platform (follow the opt-out instructions). The User is asked for the communication of such marketing and promotional material at multiple points, thereby it is advised that the User should be vigilant when accepting the communication of any such material.
10. Third Party Services. Through the Services, Users may encounter links, content, advertising, or references by third parties leading to third-party services. The User is advised to be mindful that when they click and access any of these third-party services, any other entity might collect their Personal Data. Please be aware that we have absolutely no authority over any of these third-party services and cannot be accountable or responsible for what these third-party services might do with the Personal Data that they collect from our Users. The links to third party services are provided for our Users convenience and do not signify in any manner our endorsement of such third parties, their services or content.
NOTE: NFTWARDS has no control or authority over third-party service providers and their respective privacy policies. Third-party service providers may have their own privacy policies available at their respective websites and platforms, which would be applicable to them. Users are strongly advised to visit those websites and platform to read, understand and note those privacy policies before using any of the services they provide.
11. Digital Wallets. Digital Wallets, especially, MetaMask or any other wallets, used by the user, provide us with information, including but not limited to, your Ethereum address and certain other information you choose to share with MetaMask or any other wallets. These third-party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this to the information we have already collected from you via our Service in order to improve it. We do not collect Personal Data automatically, but we may tie the information.
13. Options for Users. Users are provided with multiple choices for the use of Personal Data. Any User that wishes to not use or accept cookies from our Services for any reason may do so by changing the settings of their respective web browser to stop accepting cookies, or to prompt them before accepting. However, this might result in the User not being able to access or use the Services, partly or wholly. Users are advised to look up for the acceptance and rejection of cookies on the help menu provided in their respective web browsers and on the web, too.
14. Protection of Data. All reasonable and practical steps are taken by NFTWARDS to ensure the security of your Personal Data. NFTWARDS proudly implements a plethora of safeguards – administrative, technological and physical – to preserve and enhance the security of your Personal Data. NFTWARDS carefully analyses what types of information we need to provide our Services, and we try to limit the information we collect, to only what we really need. Also, wherever we get the chance to we anonymise your Personal Data. However, no means of electronic transmission of information can be one hundred percent secure, whereby we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Data.